Saturday, December 18, 2010

I Became a Google Fan


The day I have decided using the Internet, I got introduced to testing a browser (of course!). The browser I've first started using was Internet Explorer, the only browser that I am familiar with that time. I'm only learn the simple things on doing research and browsing websites back then. I recalled putting up my own email add and chatting with my YM account, long before social networking websites was started.

Before I finish my grade school, the last assignment that my teacher gave to the whole class was to present a research on the different foreign inventors and their inventions. We were tasked to organize them through a collection, but since I found it tough looking them all in our disctrict library, I decided to research it online.

I opened google.com and started conducting my search. Good thing google showed me different foreign inventors to choose from, and from there, I depended on Google, a search engine, until I finished working on my research. Surprisingly, I was able to finish it with in a day. I'm very thankful to Google for credible search results. Since then, I became a Google fan and never tempted to try out other search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment