Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Who Created Google?

I remember, I've came across a lot of online articles and based from some internet researches that I made before, the man who created Google was an Indian. While I was relaxing on the see-saw in our back yard, I out-of-blue asked myself the question who is the creator Google, because just like what I've said, I am a huge fan of this site. Due to that, I thought of dropping by our city library for three straight days just to be informed of who created Google. I've found out that he was actually Krishna Bharat, a boy who is actually from Bangalore.

While I further did my research, there was another story that I came across. On the story, Google was invented by two college students, Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Actually, Goole was started as a project to better enhance the way how the information was found in the net, furthermore not until in 1997 that it was registered as Google.

After going over a lot of books and other resources, I got confused because I found two different information. My search didn't stop there. I dug deeper but most of the materials that I found were the same as of the second version. That's the reason why, I can now affirm myself that it was really Larry Page and Sergey Brin who created Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment