Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Various Funny Videos


I have a selection of those utube funny videos which I gathered from online. I will start creating my school output for final requirement about video analysis and a few days ago, I decided to give my attention on those funny skits.

In fact, those videos only run for a minute or two. They may look not hard to make, rather, it means a great deal of preparation and directing. Making of such skits concerns an innovative thinking paired with enthusiasm and determination.

And so I started with the analysis after I have watched each one of them. I did not able to focus during my first view since I ended upwas just laughing with my classmates. I picked my pen and paper with me and finally went on with it.

The act of creating a funny skit is not as simple as writing of some jokes or funny scenarios and then getting out of the camera. Producing a funny skit requires a huge deal of determination, perseverance, and attention to tiniest details. If you go over these tips on proper funny video creation, you are definitely sure of creating a funny video that is extremely fun for your audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment