Monday, February 14, 2011

Your Yoga Books


I am so crazy with yoga.

Since I have a very lively lifestyle and hectic schedule, I have no enough time to visit the gym or enroll in a yoga class. I wanted to join a yoga class but starting with the foundations would be painful to my head and also a strain to my wallet. My solution is to buy some yoga books and perform it by myself.

My only problem with the yoga books is that I have no time to read especially if were talking about huge variations of movements. I absolutely need a yoga instructor or a person who will teach me the exercises to me, another idea popped in mind - the yoga videos!

Because of that, I immediately sat in front of my old laptop direct my browser to YouTube and Voila! my problem was solved!

But I think what is nice about yoga is not how you do the movements but how you create a channel that will get you out from your busy lifestyle. We are too occupied that sometimes we are not helping ourselves to elevate our lives.

Yoga is also about communicating with people and knowing how to be "really" free, not only in mind but independent from the stressful stages of our busy life. That's what I've known out of my curiosity.

I will join a yoga class soon whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment