Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Experience with Google Directions


The first time I use the internet, I often come across such terms like Google directions or Google maps. I didn't really mind it because I don't really have an idea on how to use it. Also, I don't even need it during those times.

Before I only surf the internet with the help of numerous search engines. I only started to use Google directions one time, when my friend recommend it to me and it gave me an ideal result. Finding a certain place was made more easy because of this application. Basing on the word alone, I already know what Google directions is all about and it is exactly what it literally means.

My first impression with Google directions was nice. If I was able to find out what it was beforehand, perhaps, taking my not-so-little map every time we go out of town was unnecessary anymore.

From that moment on, I've also started sharing it with my companions. I'm so thankful to Google directions. I have one more thing to make myself busy with and that is discovering more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment